Charming 5-bedroom, 3-½ bath home on quiet Taylor Drive in original Hampton Village neighborhood. Many updates throughout with careful attention to beauty and function. Immaculate care in this lovely home and it shows! Hampton Village services and amenities include yard maintenance and access to North Park, South Park, dog park, and fitness center. Walking distance to Publix, the Piazza, and Ave Maria University (under ½ mile).
Home’s features include (many improvements made in the last year):
• Attractive hardwood flooring throughout entire home, including distinctive tiger-strand bamboo and Bella Cera Cinque Terra Padua rustic character-grade maple.
• Custom built-in floor-to-ceiling library shelves with cozy window nook (with built-in storage in bench).
• Elegant crown molding, upgraded baseboards and plantation shutters on first floor.
• Kitchen/Great room with 36” upper wall wood kitchen cabinets, large island with seating for 4 and overhead recessed lighting, large custom quarter-sawn oak bookcases (negotiable), twin Arhaus glass sphere chandeliers, and abundant natural light, with beautiful water view featuring spectacular sunrises.
• Stainless-steel appliances, including new LG refrigerator and Bosch dishwasher (both with extended warranties), and upgraded powerful range hood which vents to outside.
• Off-kitchen custom pantry shelving with built-in utility sink.
• Expanded storage area added under stairs – with hidden children’s playhouse area with chalkboard wall.
• New paint throughout home in neutral Sherwin Williams paint colors.
• Screened-in front porch.
• Screened-in large back lanai, which includes an in-ground pool with child safety fence and upgraded entry gate. New pool pump installed September 2016.
• Two-car garage, with newly painted walls and epoxy floor, plus covered porte cochere.
• Wired for security system with external klaxon.
• Home is approximately 2919 sq. ft. Floor plan available here (our home is flipped layout): http://www.pulte.com/communities/fl/ave-maria/hampton-village-ave-maria/floor-plans/24811/oberlin.aspx#.V_Jox6IrK2w.
Offered at $399,500 by owner (if realtor involved, any related expenses will be buyer’s responsibility).
If interested, contact Bill Kirk at 574-286-0059.