All are cordially invited to attend the 4th annual Musica Sacra Florida Gregorian Chant Conference, to be held at Ave Maria University on April 13th and 14th. This year's conference will have two new features.
First, there will be more intensive workshops on the following subjects.
* Semiology (Study of the ancient chant notation)
* Chironomy (Gregorian chant conducting)
* Chant in English
* Church documents on sacred music, and history of sacred music in the
Second, both forms of the Mass will be offered.
* Latin Mass in the Extraordinary Form
* English Mass in the Ordinary Form
Participants will get to sing Latin and/or English chant in the closing Mass of the conference, which will be on Saturday, April 14th, at 5pm. This will be an anticipated Sunday Mass for the 2nd Sunday of Easter (Divine Mercy
For a brochure with the full schedule, and to register, visit http://musicasacra.com/florida
The conference is open to musicians, clergy, and parishioners. All are welcome!